We’re kicking off 2014 with amazing new products and services to help serve our customers better. Here’s a quick look at what’s new:
Equipment- Turnkey services to help you get your equipment up & running. We offer on-site equipment set-up and servicing for new and existing equipment.
Process Development – On-site or off-site process development including precision cleaning, passivation, mass finishing, tumbling, color Titanium Anodizing,
On-Site Training- Operator, equipment part processing, chemical handling, chemical bath set-up and maintenance, testing and safety training.
Validation and Procedure Services- Equipment & process validations, quality system procedures, cleaning and/or passivation testing, cleaning and passivation log books (ISO requirement), chemical bath analysis books (ISO requirement), passivation testing requirements
Color Titanium Anodizing Equipment– color code medical device parts
Wet Benches – chemical processing enclosures for passivation, electropolishing, semiconductor chemical treatment
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions on our new services and products listed above as well as our current products: part cleaning, passivation, electropolishing and mass finishing systems.
Here’s a couple highlighted articles:
- Nitric vs. Citric Acid for Passivation of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Differences Between RO and DI Water for Parts Cleaning, Washing, and Rinsing – What is Total Dissolved Solids or TDS in water for parts cleaning?
- Equipment Needed to Start A Passivation Line
- What is electropolishing? How does electropolishing work?
- How Do Ultrasonics Work, The Differences In – great video included on ultrasonic board tuning
There are many more exciting updates planned for 2014! We are always striving to serve our customers even better and your feedback helps tons so reply to this email and let us know what your think!