Best Technology is proud to offer agitated immersion parts washer(s) designed for the removal of oils, chips, and particulate from a wide range of components. Our heated parts washers utilize water based detergents and environmentally safe solvent chemistries.
Single Tank Parts Washer
Immersion parts washers use a simple yet rugged designed pneumatically powered reciprocating platform to agitated your parts in the water based part washer fluid. This action coupled with options like ultrasonics, high flow filtration and turbulation, and oil removal systems ensure all oil and particulate is removed from not only the outside of your parts but also the internal cavities/passages that other types of parts washing systems can’t properly clean.
Spray under immersion washers are fully modular allowing for multiple parts cleaning tanks placed side by side allowing for any applications specific configuration: wash, rinse, dry or wash, rinse, rinse, dry or wash, rinse, passivate, rinse dry, etc as shown below.
Multi-Station Part Washers Wash, Rinse, Rinse, Dry
Video: Agitated Immersion Wash, Rinse, Dry
This superior part exterior and part internals flushing action makes Ramco agitated immersion parts washers excellent for:
- Removal of oil and chips from machined components, castings and housings.
- Removal of buffing and lapping compounds.
- Cleaning prior to welding, deburring, brazing, blasting or other surface cleanliness critical post process applications.
- Precision cleaning prior to assembly or final packaging.
- General washing for maintenance, rework and/or remanufacturing.
- Engine rebuilding
- Carbon, rust, ink and paint removal.
- Nitric or citric passivation
- Phosphating or alodine coating
- FPI (Fluorescent penetrant inspection) – preclean, FPI dye penetrant inspection process, and post clean.
- Tube washing.
We offer 9 standard configurations of heated parts washers, shown below, and custom sized parts cleaner tanks up to 4000lbs load capacity and any working zone configuration.
Zones (l x w x h)
(l x w x h)
16″ x 21″ x 16″
21″ x 35″ x 68″
22″ x 21″ x 16″
27″ x 35″ x 68″
28″ x 17″ x 13″
33″ x 29″ x 57″
34″ x 21″ x 16″
39″ x 35″ x 68″
46″ x 21″ x 16″
51″ x 35″ x 68″
|* optionally to 300lb|
34″ x 24″ x 20″
48″ x 46″ x 80″
45″ x 31″ x 20″
60″ x 52″ x 80″
56″ x 31″ x 27″
72″ x 54″ x 97″
69″ x 36″ x 27″
69″ x 36″ x 27″
|* optionally to 2000-4000+lb|