Heated Parts Washer Description
Best Technology is proud to offer agitated immersion heated parts washer(s) designed for the removal of oils, chips, and particulate from a wide range of components. Our heated parts washers utilize water-based detergents and environmentally safe solvent chemistries.
Single Tank Immersion Parts Washer
Video: Agitated Spray-Under Immersion Small Parts Washer
Immersion parts washers feature parts cleaner tanks that use a simple yet ruggedly-designed, pneumatically-powered reciprocating platform for agitating parts in the water-based part washer fluid. This action coupled with options like ultrasonics, high flow filtration and turbulation, and oil removal systems ensures that all oil and particulate is removed from not only the outside of your parts but also the internal cavities/passages that other types of parts washing systems can’t properly clean.
Modular Design for Heated Parts Washers
Spray-under immersion washers are fully modular. Placing multiple parts cleaning tanks side by side allows for any application-specific configuration:
- Wash, rinse, dry
- Wash, rinse, rinse, dry
- Wash, rinse, passivate, rinse, dry, etc. as shown below.
Multi-Station Part Washer: Wash, Rinse, Rinse, Dry
Video: Agitated Immersion: Wash, Rinse, Dry
The superior part exterior and part internals flushing action makes our agitated immersion heated parts washers excellent for:
- Removal of oil and chips from machined components, castings and housings.
- Removal of buffing and lapping compounds.
- Cleaning prior to welding, deburring, brazing, blasting or other post-process applications where surface cleanliness is critical.
- Precision cleaning prior to assembly or final packaging.
- General washing for maintenance, rework and/or remanufacturing.
- Engine rebuilding
- Carbon, rust, ink and paint removal.
- Nitric or citric passivation
- Phosphating or alodine coating
- FPI (Fluorescent penetrant inspection) – preclean, FPI dye penetrant inspection process, and post clean.
- Tube washing.
We offer 9 standard configurations of heated parts washers, shown below, and custom-sized parts cleaner tanks up to 4000 lbs. load capacity and any working zone configuration.
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Liquid Capacity (gallon)
Inside Working Zones (l x w x h)
Overall Dimensions (l x w x h)
16″ x 21″ x 16″
21″ x 35″ x 68″
22″ x 21″ x 16″
27″ x 35″ x 68″
28″ x 17″ x 13″
33″ x 29″ x 57″
34″ x 21″ x 16″
39″ x 35″ x 68″
46″ x 21″ x 16″
51″ x 35″ x 68″
|* optionally to 300 lbs.|
34″ x 24″ x 20″
48″ x 46″ x 80″
45″ x 31″ x 20″
60″ x 52″ x 80″
56″ x 31″ x 27″
72″ x 54″ x 97″
69″ x 36″ x 27″
69″ x 36″ x 27″
|* optionally to 2000-4000+ lbs.|