We’re always trying to serve our customers better and here are some new case studies of recent customer applications:
Semiconductor Wafer Chemical Processing FM4910 Wet Bench & Fume Hood- Our semiconductor customer required using chemistries including HF-Hydrogen Fluoride / Hydrofluoric Acid, H2NO3-Carbonic Acid, and DI Water which required use of PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride) tanks, plumbing and components. The entire system is constructed from FM4910 compliant PVDF and PVC-C Polyvinylchloride.
Automotive – Engine, Transmission and Brake- Spray Parts Washer – Many automotive dealerships and automobile repair shops require a spray parts washer to clean engine heads, manifolds, engine cylinder blocks, intake headers and other miscellaneous gas engine components that are covered with grease, oil, dirt, road debris and carbon deposits. Find out how an automotive parts washer machine can improve your process today.
Ultrasonic Window Blind Cleaner– One of the most difficult window treatments to cleaning either residential homes or commercial offices are window blinds. Check out our latest ultrasonic cleaning device that is able to micro-scrub every inch of the blind surface, top and bottom, better than anything out there.
AK-225 solvent EPA phase out scheduled for January 1, 2015. Here are some key information:
Here are some links you may find helpful for the phase out and new regulations:
- AK225 HCFC-225 Phase Out and Replacement with 3M Novec HFE Engineered Fluids – a great comparison between solvents
- Medical Device Precision Cleaning AK 225 Replacement with 3M Novec Engineered Fluid Solvent
- 3M Novec Engineered Fluids & Solvents– 3M has entrusted Best Technology as one of the few distributors in the U.S. to help educate users on effective cleaning chemistries and alternatives to AK-225
- New OSHA & EPA Restrictions on n-propyl bromide (nPb)
Read the full article on AK-225 Phaseout
Here’s a couple highlighted articles:
- What is Passivation? How Does Passivation Work? How To Passivate Stainless Steel Parts?
- Electropolishing vs. Passivation – what’s the difference?
- Differences Between RO and DI Water for Parts Cleaning, Washing, and Rinsing
- Nitric vs. Citric Acid for Passivation of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
There are more articles and videos on our site and many more to be added every month. If you have any suggestions of process and systems you would like to learn more about, let us know and we will be sure to add it to our knowledge base